Mar 3, 2015

Never Ending Song of YOU - II


Ever got belly butterflies?
I do.

The ones that flutter right through my chest and make the blood rush through my cheeks. This fluttering is hard to hide because the glint in my eyes hint on the thousand stories that we have written together

I am not beautiful. 
It's your thought that does the magic.

I forget to blink when you open your symmetrical mouth to speak, and the curve that they call smile is actually a crescent on my heart.

When sun sets itself on your hands, they shine like fields of gold entangled in my fingers. I have spent hours watching you in your sleep with a gap between your lips. Those hours are so well spent that even sunshine takes time to reach us and wake you up.

I can spend my whole day in the scent that you left behind. That’s what makes me do waltz even when you aren't present because you are never gone.

Your ruffled hair set my heart on fire and everything else straight.

You are my all-time season of spring.

You are my never ending song of eternity.



by Bano B.
March 3rd, 2015
5:10 pm

Never Ending Song of You - I  can be read here

5 comments:

Aima Yusaf said...

This is so beautiful Bano. I had a wide smile on my face while reading this. Warmed my heart :)

Syed Rumi Ali said...

Waqt ke Saath, Aahista-Aahista, Pur ho rahe Kisi Zakhm mein Gahe-Bagahe hone wali Mithii-Mithii 'Khujlii' ko, Paida karne wale Alfaaz...."Crescent" wali Ek Muskaan aur "Eternity" wali Tiis, Yak'ba'Yak ,Lekin Hum Waqt...Aala'Tareen...Ab comment ke waqt haal waisa, jaisay Guun'gaa Gud ke Zaikay se tou lutf'andoz ho sakta hai lekin Tasalli'bakhsh Izhaar Nahi kar paata...so Bahot sii Ankahii aur Ansunii ke Sath...Pur'Khalish aur Pur'Kashish Khayaalaat ka Muntazir.
Shukrguzaar.
Maalik, Qalam'kaar ko Apni Hifz'o'Amaan mein Rakhay.

Maria Rakla said...

Nicely put my beautiful hearted friend

Maria Rakla said...

Nicely put my beautiful hearted friend

Maria Rakla said...

Nicely put my beautiful hearted friend