Jul 11, 2009

Worth-less

At the fastest pace, I ran away,
To find a shelter,
So, I could hide away

Looked back and found you,
With your broken voice, finding me,
A voice, with nothing for me,
As it was I not thee.

I reached out for you,
Reached my only oasis
There I found around us,
Those usual faces

Can these fade away for a while?

Freeze the moment,
For all, but us
Come with me,
Let us go to a world,
Where you and I can be one,
Let the world stay behind,
Come with us, none.

The moment thawed away.
You left with those faces,

I left with our world, alone.


Written by Kulsoom,
August 25th, 2006
12:52 a.m.

2 comments:

Nadir Nasir said...

Did you write it? Its really good.

http://nadiratcore.blogspot.com Do checkout when free :)

Kulsoom said...

Who else?? It clearly mentions my name :)