Oct 31, 2011

Post - Confession

You: I wonder how I will spend the rest of the days & nights without you beside me.

Me: Trust me…… time will make it easier for you. I will become a part of your day & night but not your day & night as of now.

You: How can you say that?

Me: I have experienced that with you. I am your feeling of luxury love…….. A luxury that is going nowhere; courtesy a promise.

You: I respect your opinion but with a disagreement.

Me: I know you are there for me, and I am here for you. Yet it’s not enough.

You: How?

Me: I want my breathing to smell of this relationship ………. I want this relationship to be the currents of my mind that create a spark between us……I want my eyes to hold on to this relationship as never ending dream……. My hands should reach out for this dream more often…… This relationship should sink into my soul.
I want our relationship to be anything …….


But a routine!!!

2 comments:

Ali Adnan said...

SUPERB !

the sad part is in these times even our 'relations' (let alone relationships) are just becoming a routine :(


with this post you have become one of my top most fav blog writers :)

Kookee B. said...

:D
I got this ear to ear smile.

My imagination is becoming rich probably and am happy at least one person is able to relate and like....... Thank you!!!