Mar 22, 2011

Confessions of a Chocoholic

I am on a chocolate overdose for the last two days; somehow I just cannot control my brain to stop responding to it. People around have start saying if am in love or a relationship and I tell them a big NO.

I can go and ask anyone to make a chocolate charity for me so I can proceed with my day happily and free. I even smuggle into my bag without Mommy noticing, or keep munching it without colleagues seeing and asking for their share. Most shamelessly, I can baffle a 3-year-old for chocolate saying, “awwww birdie took it away”. Someday, I plan to tell him that the birdie was his very own Aunt K.

Chocolate actually keeps me away from the crap called, love. Why I call it crap? It’s because I saw the ugly picture. If I had seen the non-existent side of love, which is oh-so-beautiful, then maybe my opinion would have changed. But for now, I declare chocolate to be my most faithful and life long partner. You know what? I won’t even get scandalized for having an affair with chocolate. It is unbelievably safe.

I am exceptionally high on chocolate, eating it like any staple food.

It’s better than you.

0 comments: