Jun 28, 2010

(FUN) Fact Sheet --- > Cairo, Egypt

-->
With in 24 hours of my landing in Egyptian capital, I learned that……




1. Egyptian women doesn’t really know how to handle kids. Leave them to cry so others can have free headache.


2. They are super-busted.


3. Extremes are found among women. From knee-length skirt to full head scarf. Just at the breakfast today, I saw a woman with her whole face covered with thick black veil. She was eating her breakfast as per the instructions of her husband. I pity her.


4. Egyptians have no sense of queuing. I literally fought for my turn at immigration counter.


5. Egyptian men love crew cut or stay bald. It suits them in my opinion. Cool.


6. Small girls can be found tying various ponytails(Note: ponytails not braids). Its done very neatly. I have to admit african reagion is too good at hair styling.


7. They love wasting time.


8. One is required to smile and ask for their well being even if you meet 5 times a day.


9. Women know beautiful ways of wearing headscarves.


10. It doesn’t really matter if it’s a Muslim country, one has to survive on toilet roll.










0 comments: