Jan 9, 2014

Living in a Bubble

Write?

Write for the cause?

Maybe not!

My words are my personal cause; a cause of catharsis. I write down my dreams, pour my imagination for peace, harmony, and love. It is my world where I escape through tiny alphabets on a narrow road of freedom.

If one had to born and brought in midst of violence, then they look for “flight of fantasy”; a fantasy where they wander at the edge of the world in search of their “other” being.

The world around me is all grey, and the only color I have is the color of blood, freezing blood. My words create a canvas unknown to the known where I can put the colors and put up a landscape away from reality.


This place is my fantasy, where he is the gladiator and I am the writer!

،سہمے سے رہتے ہیں، جب یہ دن ڈھلتا ہے
.ایک دیا جلتا ہے، ایک دیا بجھتا ہے



0 comments: