Feb 29, 2012

Legally (Un)Loved


Lying almost lifeless on bed, after making a compromise, she tried looking for love between the creases that appeared on her bedsheet.

To her dismay, the smell of love smelled sweat only.

A feeling, she presumed to fulfill her existence left her hollow instead. A moment of despair filled her mind with the time she felt loved without being touched.

She gathered herself in her own body, with a bruised soul only to have a look in the mirror. The reflection told her the truth of life; lock the soul, free your body.

Long ago, her soul was left and locked in his reflection. He, who dusted the dirt of life, brought her to the substance. The transparency helped her see the beauty of life and living it. They were a mirror to each other.

They broke the mirrors themselves to leave their crystal selves locked into each other.

………………… Retreating to the reality.


6 comments:

Raajii said...

Ah - beautiful.

Ali Adnan said...

all I can say is

WOW !!

Kookee B. said...

Its such a blessing to know that you people understand and read the unwritten :)

Can't thank enough !!

Kookee B. said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Ali Adnan said...

I absolutely loved the 2nd last and last paragraph ... I have rarely read a more beautiful way of describing love, care and seperation !

its absolutely WOW !

P.S> how much time did it take to write this ?

Kookee B. said...

Thank you is a small word to say :)

I am very imaginative so whenever I want to pen down a situation, I imagine it in my most rich manner. Create a scene and all...... then keep writing and erasing till my words reach exact expression of imagination.

This post hardly took me an hour to write down but yes the situation shaped up in my mind a day earlier :)