May 15, 2009

What if I won't be there?

Every night before I could fall on my bed and curl-up myself to sleep, she reminds me she is alive. When she reminds me of this, I feel so helpless and insecure. I have never imagined myself losing her at any point in time of my life. 

She is always there from scrutinizing my wardrobe to counting how much fruit I consume. It’s her who tells me I am eating 1 roti since the day I started eating, or my hair is not properly oiled and a lot more. I love her most when she sees my feet and tell me how pretty they are. 

Even when she is not talking or intervening, everyone knows I have her on my back. Half the world I know knows me because of her and maybe I am given the due respect because of her only. Because I don’t have the same attitude as hers.

But what will happen after her?

They don’t spare me in her life, hell is expected after her. 

I regularly tell her to think less and she will live more. I am selfish. I need her for the sake of my existence.
Not without you.

0 comments: