Sep 7, 2010

Sheharbano ka Yousuf

"I always tell people that it's eyes in the human body that decides my communication and connection with other person. It's true. Nobody knows, how I keep falling in love again and again only because the way you look at me."


Tum dekhte ho tau yun lagta hai, is kainaat main mujh sa koi haseen nahi. 
Mere naseeb, tumhari nazron ki peimaish sirf aur sirf mere liye hai......bhala kahan se koi aisi nazar laaye  jo neend main bhi mere hon'ton ko cher jaaye.


Ye ankhein, meri zindagi per waise hi saaya karti hain, jaise baadal kisi samandar per.......hadd-e-nigah tak.


--- Yousuf ki Sheharbano

3 comments:

Mobeen said...

And even it is difficult to involve yourself in this eye contact when someone has “love” for you in them.

Nahi Sahi Jaati un Ankhun ki hidat Jin Say Muhabat kay diya roshan hotay hun ...Nazrain Jukh jati hain,Dil uttha hay khil..

Arjit Srivastava said...

Waah! A great post, indeed. Heartfelt. And yes, I agree - I prefer smiling from my eyes than my lips.

;)

Kulsoom B. said...

Absolutely........its eyes that reflects the human.